Learn how to develop projects! Increase funding opportunities for Your project!
In order to build the institutional capacities of the Autonomous Province of Vojvodina and all entities interested in applying for EU funding by projects, the European Affairs Fund of the Autonomous Province of Vojvodina provides the training course "EU Funding Opportunities” in the area of project cycle management and introduction to all elements and procedures necessary for the development of successful proposals to apply under the EU calls for proposals.
We offer tailor-made training courses according to the requirements of the applicant organizations and participants, as well as practical and applicable knowledge that can lead to the development of successful project proposals.
The main objective of the training course is to teach participants how to manage EU funds, draft project proposals on their own and position them strategically within the defined priorities, measures and financial constraints. During the training course the participants develop skills and attitudes that are necessary for assuming an active role in developing and implementing projects at the local and regional level.
The training course "EU Funding Opportunities" will enable the participants to identify successful project ideas in due time, be informed about the current calls for proposals and overcome any difficulties in developing and submitting their project proposals.
After having completed the training course, the participants will be able to:
- transfer their project idea into a project proposal in compliance with the EU requirements on their own,
- develop the logical framework,
- draft the project budget in compliance with the EU requirements,
- draw the project proposal in accordance with the rules of operation and funding under the pre-accession assistance and programmes of the European Union,
- determine the evaluation system of project proposals,
- submit applications under cross-border cooperation and other EU programmes,
- make a contribution to their communities by means of EU projects.
Who is the training course designed for?
- Public administration (government, regional institutions, local self-governments, etc.),
- Development agencies,
- Chambers of commerce,
- Civil society organizations,
- Educational institutions,
- Scientific and research institutions,
- Tourism organizations,
- All institutions eligible for receiving EU funding.
The minimum number of participants per group is 15, whereas for the successful implementation of the training course, the maximum number is limited to 25 participants per group.
The training course is implemented using interactive teaching methods, involving active participation in the lectures, as well as the application of acquired knowledge in practice by means of examples and tasks set to the participants. The tasks are solved in small work-groups (4-6 attendees per group). The participants are provided with special hand-outs and soft copies of the material and exercises used in the course, so that they could follow and master the topics and areas covered by the training course.
Upon successful completion of the training course, the participants will be awarded a certificate by the European Affairs Fund of the Autonomous Province of Vojvodina as a proof of attendance. The Fund's expert team is available for consultation during the training course, as well as after its completion.
Duration of the training course: 1-3 days
Be ready and join the competition for EU grants!
Sanja Čuturilov Veselinović
Phone: +381 21 310 20 81
Further information: Training course programme